Taste of Portage Market Fair 2022
There will be live music, food, drinks, kid's activities, an art and craft show and a car show. Events take place at Market Square Parking Lot at the corner of Hwy 33 and Adams Street along with East Edgewater Street and the Columbia County Administration building parking lot.
FRIDAY NIGHT - AUGUST 26th
Activities at Market Square in downtown at the corner of Hwy 33 and Adams Street
- Music with Best Practice 6PM-10PM
- Beer Tent 5PM-10PM - Food Court 5PM-9PM
SATURDAY - AUGUST 27th - Walking Tour of Downtown 10AM - Meet at the Chamber office (104 W. Cook St.) - Plumer Karate America Demo at 10:30am at Market Square - Food Court 10AM-5PM (at Market Square)
- Beer Tent 10AM-5PM (at Market Square)
LIVE MUSIC at Market Square Lot
Copper Box Band at 11AM
The WhiskeyBelles at 3PM
CAR SHOW (All Make/All Models/All Years) 10AM-3PM
Held at Columbia County Admin Building Parking Lot area, along East Edgewater Street. Check-in begins at 8am at the corner of Adams Street and East Edgewater Street. $10 show registration at the gate. CAR SHOW APPLICATION
CRAFT SHOW 10AM-3PM
Held along East Edgewater Street and Marachowsky Place, near rear entrance of Wilz Hometown Pharmacy CRAFT APPLICATION and STATE FORM
KID'S ACTIVITIES 11AM-3PM Held on Marachowsky Place near Market Square
- St. John's Child Development Craft Creation Station
- Funny Faces Balloon Sculpting & Face Painting
- Inflatable Bouncy House & Slide
SUMMER SHOP SALES 11AM
Some businesses in the downtown area will be having summer sales. Stop out and find those great deals.
- Portage Craft Mall - Vendors will be set up on the sidewalk Saturday during the event and offering summer sales. Huge variety of gifts to shop from!
- Main Street Consignment, LLC is planning their sale from 8/23-8/27! 50% off most denim, shirts, shoes and purses. Plus, they will have a $1 Rack! Check it out!
- The Mercantile Summer Sale during Taste of Portage on August 27. They will have sales outside and inside the store so make sure to check it out while you are in downtown. Specials on toys, glass, jewelry and much more. They have lots of vendors that offer many gift ideas!
- Fancy Pants and Smart Woman offering special sales for end of summer. Plan to shop early and during Taste of Portage on Aug 26 & 27 for more great clothing, purse and shoe sales. Treat yourself to something new!
Taste of Portage - Aug. 26 & 27, 2022
Date and Time
Friday Aug 26, 2022Saturday Aug 27, 2022
Downtown Portage at the Market Square Parking Lot located at the corner of Hwy 33 & Adams St.