Connect with others in a safe and supportive group setting.
Agrace is offering a six-week guided grief support group for people who have experienced the death of someone close to them.
• Find comfort in knowing others will listen—and can relate to your experience.
• Discover healthy coping skills to care for yourself and build resilience as you grieve.
• Fridays Nov. 4, 11, 18, Dec. 2, 9 & 16
• 10 a.m.–12 p.m.
• Open to everyone, not just families of Agrace Hospice Care patients.
• Pre-registration required.
• Fee: $75 if your loved one was not served by Agrace in the last year; can be waived