Happiness is...HOT SOUP and GOOD COMPANY on a cold day, plus a MONTH of RENT-FREE Living!
Warm-up to the idea of comfortable living at Heritage House. Visit us this February and take home a quart of soup to-go compliments of our cozy community!
Heritage House residents enjoy caring support, comfortable living, a sense of community, and convenient amenities and services. Heritage House offers:
• Large apartments with full kitchens or kitchenettes and optional patios
• Convenient on-site chapel and beauty salon
• A robust activity program
• Around-the-clock caregiving help as needed
• Housekeeping, laundry and meals included
• A surprisingly affordable price
• Handicap accessible bus for shopping and trips
This is an ideal opportunity for seniors and their adult children to come for a tour, warm up to the idea of comfortable living at Heritage House, and soothe the soul with a delicious quart of hot soup to-go.
Call Paula Barans (608) 448-6181 or email@example.com
to schedule your appointment.
Heritage House of Portage Assisted Living is located at 2685 Airport Road.